Stay and explore Kundasang with Borneo Dream. With return transfers from either Kota Kinabalu Airport or a city centre hotel, let us explore together. This is a great location to explore as a family. Due to the altitude of Kundsang being 1,900 metres, it feels nice and cool, just like free air conditioning. The area is said to be famously known as the New Zealand of Borneo due to its lush rolling landscape. The Kundasang Adventure will visit the following amazing attractions:
- One night accommodation (twin sharing) at Kinabalu Pine Resort. Kundasang.
- Return transfers from Kota Kinabalu International Airport or city centre hotel.
- Upside Down House & 3D Wonders Museum.
- Kinabalu National Park.
- Kundasang War Memorial Garden.
- Kundasang Fruit & Vegetable Stalls.
- Poring Hot Spring.
- Entrance fee where applicable.
- Memorable Gift.
- Return airfare to and from Kota Kinabalu International Airport.
- Travel Insurance
- Any items not specifically mentioned above.
- Reservations are subject to room availability.
- A surcharge of RM 36.00/Room/Night will be imposed during Malaysian Public Holidays (Resort High Season) and Malaysian School Holidays. Please don’t ask me why. They are 🙂
- The above prices and packages are based on Malaysian citizens. Non-Malaysians will be charged RM 120.00/Person extra.
- Prices are valid until 31st March 2024.
- Full payment on booking
- Children – The prices mentioned above relate to adults. Children are welcome, but it depends upon age and whether they share a bed with an adult or require an extra bed in their parent’s room. 30 to 40% Discounts are available for children aged 3 to 11 years. Contact us for details.
- Anyone participating in any tours or holidays organised by the company shall be regarded in every respect as carrying his/her own risk of loss or injury to person or property. The company does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes or other travellers. The company reserves the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries & accommodation reserved as and when necessary or in the case of force majeure.
The resort has a strict policy that a full refund will be granted if received at least 50 days before the tour start date. Cancellations from 50 to 31 days before will only receive 50% fewer bank charges due to credit card payments. And finally, any cancellation of less than 30 days or no-show will receive no refund. Please do not shout at us. We did not create these terms. Our supplier sets them.
Discover Borneo’s New Zealand | Kundasang
Itinerary | Explore and Discover Kundasang
Meet & greet at the airport or your city centre hotel. Proceed to Upside Down House & 3D Wonders Museum then on to Kundasang for a 2-3 hour journey by road via the picturesque Crocker Range and highland Villages. Stopover at War Memorial Garden and the Fruit & Vegetable Stalls. Check in to Kinabalu Pine Resort and have lunch. After lunch proceeds to Desa Cattle Farm. Back to Resort. Dinner at Resort.
08:00 – After breakfast at the Resort, proceed to Poring Hot Spring, situated at the foothills of Mount Kinabalu, a must-visit is the Treetop Canopy Walkway (subject to Entrance Fee – own expense), just 20 minutes hike away. Experience walking 41 metres above the rainforest floor. Take a dip in one of the outdoor sulphurous thermal pools for a Japanese Open-style thermal bath, believed to possess curative powers. Back to the resort for lunch. Proceed to Kinabalu National Park for a presentation at Exhibition Hall. The park is home to many endemic species of flora and fauna, including Nepenthes Rajah – the largest pitcher plant in the World, fascinating orchids and Borneo’s montane birds. Transfer back to Kota Kinabalu.