Scuba Diving Trips in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Borneo
Scuba diving in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Borneo has to be on the wish list of every scuba diver. Made famous by Sipadan, the waters around Sabah are recognised for having fantastic marine life diversity. Experience a wide range of scuba diving landscapes - wreck diving, coral reefs and muck diving. Sabah is an ideal location for try dives and those wanting to Learn to Dive. It also offers everything the certified diver could be looking for - chilled out diving through to the adrenalin rush of drift diving.
Daily diving trips in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
Borneo Dream is an authorised PADI 5 Star Dive Resort in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. We offer one of the widest range of scuba diving trips and dive courses from Kota Kinabalu. We focus on delivering high quality, absolute safety and fun diving experiences for our customers - When you think of Scuba Diving look no further than Scuba Diving in Kota Kinabalu with Borneo Dream.
Choose from our range of diving day trips to beautiful dive destinations such as Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park (TARP), Edgell Patches, Pulau Tiga, Usukan WW2 wrecks, Gaya Wreck, Mayne Rock. At many of the dive sites we go to you'll be the only divers in the water. Diving bliss. We can also arrange your scuba diving package at Resorts near Sipadan, Mabul, Layang Layang and Lankayan. We can help create your complete diving holiday for divers coming to Sabah, Borneo.
For further help arranging your scuba diving trips in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah just click the 'contact us' button on the left hand side of the page, or email the Borneo Dream Team. You can also buy your PADI courses and scuba diving tours in Kota Kinabalu on-line via the Borneo Dream Dive Shop.
At Borneo Dream we focus on delivering high quality, safe and fun scuba diving experiences - when diving with the Dream Team you can expect the best diving experience from Kota Kinabalu:
- Enjoy boat transfers on our spacious, well equipped catamaran (Borneo Dream 3) or a ride on our large RIB - truly the fastest dive boat in KK, Sabah - to our longer distance dive sites.
- We have small ratios of students / divers per PADI Dive Professional (providing highly personalised attention and service).
- We only use qualified, 'teaching status' friendly Dive Professionals and qualified offshore Skippers.
- We only use new, fully functioning, high quality dive gear
- We'll take leisure divers diving at dive sites where you'll often be the only divers in the water.
- And you get a refreshments, fresh water shower, sun deck for chilling out between dives on Borneo Dream 3, sun tan lotion and lots of fun - and this is without leaving the boat!
We also offer a range of recreational diving courses from PADI. With PADI, choose from try dives, learning to dive, PADI Advanced Open Water, PADI speciality dives and the PADI Divemaster courses. We are the only Dive Operator able to offer rebreather training and technical diver training with our range of TDI courses.