Scubapro Spectra Mask | Stylish and colourful eyewear for the diver or snorkeler
In a range of colour combinations to excite you, with the Scubapro Spectra mask you’re always standing out.
The excellent dual lens Scubapro Spectra mask offers a wide viewing angle and a comfortable water-blocking fit, plus with its low-volume design for easy clearing. Specifically designed to fit a variety of face shapes, the Scubapro Spectra mask uses a smart double-sealed silicone skirt for optimum comfort, keeping your little face nice and dry.
You know where this Scubapro mask would look good? On one of Borneo Dream’s excellent scuba diving day trips to the local marine park! Or you could simply go for one of our guided snorkeling day trips 🙂
In addition to comfort, the Scubapro Spectra mask’s buckle and strap system is easy to use. Push-button buckles that attach to the skirt adjust easily, optimise strap angle and range of motion for achieving that perfect fit, plus they enable the mask to be folded flat for easy packing.
Colourful, stylish and practical | The Scubapro Spectra Mask
Mask skirts are available in both clear and black, depending on frame colour selected. There is an exclusive paint process plus a choice of colours turns the Scubapro Spectra mask into stylish eyewear as well as a comfortable, dependable scuba diving or snorkeling mask.
Technical Information on your Scubapro Spectra mask:-
- Ultra-clear dual lens design is low volume for easy clearing plus offers maximum field of view.
- Lenses are made from tempered glass for safety and long-term durability.
- Universal skirt design is super comfortable and fits a variety of face shapes.
- Push-button buckles that attach to the skirt adjust easily to achieve a perfect fit.
- EZ Equalise nose pocket makes simple work of equalising.
- Mirrored lens option delivers a glare-free view of the underwater world.
- Bold frame colours include stylish duotones.
- Note: Painted finish may be damaged if cleaned with abrasive products.
- Available in 10 colour combinations.
We are very sorry, but we do not deliver any diving equipment – it must be paid for and collected from our Dive Shop in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia. So, with all these key features and great looks what are you waiting for, buy a Scubapro Spectra mask today!
There are no reviews yet.