Scuba Diving & Snorkeling Packages at Gaya Island Resort
Welcome to a most amazing accommodation package – stay at the beautiful Gaya Island Resort by YTL Hotels just off the coast of Kota Kinabalu in Sabah, Malaysia and enjoy exploring the tropical coral reefs of Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park during your stay. With Gaya Island Resort offering 5* accommodation in a beautiful, tranquil island location combined with high-quality snorkelling and scuba diving experiences with Borneo Dream, this 5D4N package is a perfect choice for a long weekend break or the end of a longer holiday in Borneo.
Choose from a range of 5 day 4-night packages at Gaya Island Resort with an activity for everyone:
- For non-certified divers, choose the PADI Discover Scuba Diving Experience for your first day, followed by Guided Snorkelling on your second day. Your final day will be spent relaxing at Gaya Island Resort.
- Fancy learning to dive? Choose the PADI Open Water Diver Course, which is the most famous way to learn to dive. You can also choose to take the eLearning version of this package, allowing you to study before you come.
- Are you a certified PADI Open Water diver wanted to take your diving further? Choose the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course for 2 days and 1 day of Leisure Diving (3 dives). This package can also be turned into an eLearning version.
- For certified divers wanting to join relaxing guided dives go Leisure Diving for 3 days, completing 9 dives in the local marine park at different sites.
As Borneo Dream is the official PADI Dive Centre provider for Gaya Island Resort, all our diving and snorkelling activities include return transfers from Gaya Island Resort jetty, small groups per PADI Professional, use of our well-maintained rental snorkel or dive gear and transfers on comfortable dive boats.
End to End Stay Package inc. Airport & Speedboat Transfers | Gaya Island Resort
Are you ready to buy your scuba diving package at Gaya Island Resort? Then follow the simple steps below to buy the right package for you (check availability with us first):-
- Firstly choose the type of villa you wish to stay in at Gaya Island Resort. The price shown is for the villa and is for four nights with two people sharing.
- Select the dates that best suit you. Your dates must fall within the selections stated. If this is not possible please contact us and we will quote you separately.
- Now it is time for you to choose your activity – Both people must do the same activity. Please ensure you meet the prerequisites for the PADI activity.
- Select any add-on options you are interested in e.g. a ride on the Coral Flyer.
- Then add to your cart and follow the instructions to go through to Checkout and buy your Scuba Diving package at Gaya Island Resort.
Example Itinerary – 5D4N PADI Open Water Diver Package | Gaya Island Resort
You will stay four nights at Gaya Island Resort resort in the Villa of your choice. Your 3 days with us will be spent learning to dive via the PADI Open Water Diver Course. This activity is open to all those aged ten years and above, fit and healthy and able to swim.
Day 1 (Meals: N/A)
Collected from BKI Kota Kinabalu Airport and transferred to Jesselton Point Jetty in central Kota Kinabalu. Go to Gaya Island Check-in Room at the Jetty and join a scheduled boat transfer to the Resort. Check in to your Villa (check-in time is 1500 hrs). The rest of the day is free & easy at Gaya Island Resort.
Day 2 (Meals: B & L)
On the first day of your learn to dive course, enjoy. You will be collected from the Resort’s jetty. Join our crew and take part in a PADI Open Water Diver Course. Transfer back to the Resort. Overnight at Gaya Island Resort.
Day 3 (Meals: B & L) You are almost there. Join our crew and take part in a PADI Open Water Diver Course. Overnight at Gaya Island Resort.
Day 4 (Meals: B & L)
Your final day of the PADI Open Water Diver Course. Upon completing the course today, you will be a certified PADI Open Water diver! Overnight at Gaya Island Resort.
Day 5 (Meals: B)
Time to say goodbye to Gaya Island Resort (check-out time from your villa is 1100 hrs). Join a scheduled boat transfer from the Resort to Jesselton Point Jetty. You will then be transferred by a private minivan to BKI.
Book Today | Scuba Diving/Snorkelling @ Gaya Island Resort.
Package inclusions – Scuba Diving & Snorkeling Package at Gaya Island Resort
- Four (4) nights accommodation at Gaya Island Resort, including based upon 2 persons sharing a villa (in villa type bought via our online Shop).
- Breakfast for 2 persons during your stay at Gaya Island Resort (at Feast Village).
- Airport transfer from BKI on your check-in day and on your check-out day. The transfer is in a private 8-seater minivan with Driver (maximum 6 persons, excludes Transfer Guide).
- Return speedboat transfer from/to Jesselton Point Jetty on your check-in and check-out days on a scheduled boat transfer (as per the Resort’s boat transfer timetable) – one transfer per person per way when checking in to Gaya Island Resort and checking out of the Resort.
- Return transfers from the Gaya Island Resort jetty for each day you join a PADI diving or snorkelling activity.
- PADI snorkelling and/or scuba diving products bought as part of your package. All our snorkelling and scuba diving activities include full equipment necessary for the course, trip or activity. We also include lunch on your diving or snorkelling days, plus drinking water.
- Private speedboat transfers or unscheduled speedboat transfers for check-in / check-out.
- Tourism Tax of RM10.00 nett per room per night is applicable to all foreign visitors to Malaysia (payable at Gaya Island Resort).
- Sabah Parks conservation fee of MYR 30.00 on the first night of stay and an additional MYR 20.00 for each night thereof (payable at Gaya Island Resort).
- Meals not stated.
- The eLearning options require an additional payment directly to PADI (contact us for further details on this option).
Book me in! | Firstly, let’s go through some simple rules:-
- The package prices are valid up to 31st March 2020 and are subject to availability. For package prices from 1st April 2020 please contact us for a quote.
- For packages bought and staying at Gaya Island Resort between 1st October 2019 to 19th December 2019, a 10% discount has been included in the accommodation (booking code: GIRADO).
- Maximum occupancy per villa at Gaya Island Resort is 2 adults.
- Please make sure you meet the prerequisites for the PADI scuba diving or snorkelling activity you are selecting.
- No partial or full refunds will be given for an uncompleted PADI activity or for activities you choose not to join as part of the package.
- These promotional packages can only be bought online via our online Shop – just click the button above to buy!
For full details on our products mentioned above, please follow the associated links. If you have any questions or wish to check availability for your scuba diving or snorkeling package at Gaya Island Resort please contact us.
There are no reviews yet.