Ready for the next step? | PADI Scuba Diver Upgrade (2 Days)
After previously successfully completing your PADI Scuba Diver Course you are now ready for your next step. The PADI Scuba Diver Upgrade is what you need to take from being restricted from diving at only 12 metres with a PADI Professional in tow to being able to dive to 18 metres with your buddy.
This course is open to all those who hold a PADI Scuba Diver qualification and wish to take the opportunity to take the next step – PADI Open Water Diver. You may or may not be aware but there is a few extra things you must do to upgrade, below I have listed the items that will be completed in the 2 day course but in no particular order:
- Read chapters 4 and 5 in your PADI Go-Dive Manual*.
- Complete Knowledge Reviews 4 and 5 in the PADI Go-Dive Manual*.
- Complete Quiz number 4 and the Final Exam.
- 200 metre swim test or 300 metre snorkel test.
- Confined water training dives 4 and 5.
- Open water training dives 3 and 4 along with necessary dive flexible skills.
* This manual should have been supplied to you as part your PADI Scuba Diver Course. If you have not got one then you buy one from us or borrow one from a friend.
Take the next step! | PADI Scuba Diver Upgrade
The PADI Scuba Diver Upgrade Course can be squashed or condensed into 1 day but in out experience this does not work as students need to settle and get back into being in the ‘classroom’ and learning mentality. Also, some divers may need a bit of a refresher or polish.