PADI Enriched Air Diver Speciality Course in Kota Kinabalu
Are you interested in learning to dive on Nitrox? Do you want to extend your bottom time? Then the PADI Enriched Air Diver Course in Kota Kinabalu with Borneo Dream is for You. Upon successful completion, you can dive recreationally using enriched air or Nitrox (unto 40% oxygen). This course is aimed at certified PADI Open Water Divers or above who want to extend the bottom time of their dives.
The course is split into two key sections or elements. The first part is the study. Once we have received full payment, we will send you via an email from PADI your eLearning eCode giving you access to the World’s best diver online training. The code is dispatched immediately or about two weeks before your course – whichever comes first.
60468-1 PADI Enriched Diver eLearning is available in 13 different languages (Enriched Air eLearning – includes certifying credit, available in English, Arabic, Chinese (Traditional & Simplified), Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian & Spanish.). The language is selected during your registration with PADI.
The second part is your diving day. You will meet us at Jesselton Point Jetty in central Kota Kinabalu at 08:45, and your instructor will begin the day overview. During the day, you will complete 3 Enriched Air/Nitrox Divers with your instructor or his nominee.
Book your PADI Enriched Air Diver Course with Borneo Dream during your holiday in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah!
Typical Itinerary for the PADI Enriched Air Diver Course in Kota Kinabalu with a 3-dive trip.
Before the course, you will have completed all your online eLearning studies using PADI’s amazing online teaching system. This should take about 4 to 5 hours.
You will meet our Dive crew at 8:45 am at Jesselton Point Jetty in central Kota Kinabalu. Please refer to your Booking Email for your meeting location arrangements. Please beware that our boats will depart on time, and should you miss your collection, you will need to contact our office at +60178118149 immediately.
Today you will complete the three guided leisure dives in our local marine park, with lunch on a tropical island. Before your morning dives, you will receive a full briefing about diving with Nitrox, and you’ll learn how to check the oxygen percentage in your cylinder. During the lunch break, your PADI Instructor will go through anything you are unsure about or just simply top-up your Nitrox knowledge. After lunch, you will join a second guided dive (diving on Nitrox). You will be dropped back at Jesselton Point Jetty in central Kota Kinabalu around 4 pm.
PADI Course Pre-Requisites
- You are a certified PADI Open Water Diver (or equivalent) and a minimum of 12 years or older.
- Be in good health to go scuba diving. If you are on any medication, you should consult your doctor before signing up.
- PADI Enriched Air Diver eLearning online training (13 Languages), along with final certification
- Instruction in English, Malay or Chinese
- 3 Guided boat dives in Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park
- 3x Cylinders filled with Enriched Air EANx32
- Free use of our rental dive gear (mask, snorkel, full foot fins, BCD, 3mm shorty tropical wetsuit, regulator and gauges)
- Lunch (choose from a choice of local dishes)
- Small groups with a low Instructor to Student ratio, often lower than 1:4
- Free flow water on our boats
- Boat transfers from Jesselton Point Jetty in central Kota Kinabalu (and Jesselton Point jetty fee)
- Sabah Parks diving conservation fee
What’s not included?
- Collection from your hotel
- Anything not explicitly mentioned.
The participant must sign PADI Liability Forms and a PADI Medical Form before the PADI Course starts. You need to have minimum 18 hours free after diving before flying on a plane or changing altitude > 300 metres, in line with PADI safety standards.
Any participant under 18 years is supervised by a parent or guardian at all times.