Sending a Payment
Sending a Payment to Borneo Dream - Cash, Credit Cards, Bank Transfers are all Welcomed :-)
First of all, thank you for choosing to book your diving experience and / or holiday with Borneo Dream.
In order to confirm your reservation we require full payment in advance. We can accept a number of different means of payment – please choose the one that's best for you.
We offer a range of payment methods for sending payment to Borneo Dream - various credit card payment options plus bank transfer. We hope that our customers will find at least one of these payment methods to be a convenient and fair value option for them.
We offer a range of payment options from buying your tour / package on-line via our web site, paying by credit card or by sending bank transfer. If you are already in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah then you can visit our Shop at Wisma Sabah to pay by cash or credit card or pay by cash deposit machine into our bank account at any Maybank Branch. Find out more about each payment option below.
The credit card procedures we follow for MOLpay and processing your credit card locally (Card Holder Not Present) are set by our Malaysian Banks as part of having a Business Account with them. These procedures may not be as efficient as Banks in some other countries however we will do our best to make it as easy as possible for you to pay using these methods.
For currency conversions you may use the exchange rates on XE.com Universal Currency Converter as an indication. Please note the exchange rates used by each Bank can differ to those on xe.com - this is primarily due to the commission banks build in to their exchange rates. If, after foreign currency conversions, you overpay or underpay then we can arrange any payment difference to be sorted once you are in Sabah.
If you get into any difficulty sending us a payment – please send us an email and we will look into it from our end.
1. Buying your Trip On-line via our Web Site
You can easily buy your tour or course on-line via our web site. Before you buy your tour via our on-line Shop we ask that you contact us first to make a booking, then go and buy your trip via our on-line Shop. Here are the simple steps you need to follow in order to buy your adventure on-line:
- Browse through Our On-line Store and find the item or items you want.
- Select any options you require and the quantity and hit the Add to Cart button. You will have to register first if you have not shopped with us on-line before.
- Once you have added all your required items to your Cart then click the 'My Cart' icon in the top right of your browser window. Choose either 'View Cart' or 'Checkout'. Following the on screen instructions.
- If you select the 'View Cart' option you can add / remove items from your cart, and change quantities you want to buy. Once you have finished shopping, and your Cart is correct, then hit 'Proceed to Checkout'.
- You will come to a 'Billings Options' Page. In the 'Billing Options' screen there is a comments box where you can add information about your preferred dates for your trip / course, plus any additional booking information.
- Finally after entering all your information it's time to pay. Click on 'Submit my Order' and you will go through to MOLPay, an on-line Credit Card payment system that is fully secure. You can pay with either Mastercard or VISA.
- Once your payment has been processed successfully your Order and payment details will be emailed through automatically to the Borneo Dream Team. We will then email you within 24 hours of receipt with an update regarding your Booking.
2. Paying On-line via MOLPay (Secure On-line Credit Card Payment) - 3% Credit Card Charge
If you would like to pay via MOLPay please let us know first. We will then send you a 'Payment Link' by email. When you receive this email please follow the instructions enclosed within the email.
When you click on the MOLPay payment link you will have a range of payment options to choose from including Visa, Mastercard, Alipay and UnionPay. Select the payment option that best works for you.
Please note the following when paying via MOLPay:
- Please include a daytime contact telephone number when making your credit card payment. If we need to check anything about your payment we will call you.
- You will go through 'Verified by Visa' or 'MasterCard SecureCode' as part of the payment process.
- If your payment does not go through 'Verified by Visa' or 'MasterCard SecureCode' we will need you to complete a 'CCverify agreement' form. This is a simple form and is a measure aimed at minimising credit card fraud and is there to protect you. We will email this form to you if it is required.
3. Paying via Paypal - 3.5% Charge
Paypal is a secure electronic payment method used by many for their online purchases. At Borneo Dream we do have a Paypal account and you can choose to use PayPal to send payment to us. For this payment method we would send you a Paypal ‘Money Request’ and we would add on a 3.5% fee to cover Paypal’s fees. This payment option can only be used to pay for scuba diving or snorkelling activities provided by the Borneo Dream PADI Dive Centre (we do not offer this payment option for other purchases). To pay via Paypal just provide us with the email address for your Paypal account.
4. Processing your Credit Card Locally (Card holder Not Present) - 2.5% Credit Card Charge
To process your credit card locally we will need you to send copies of the following to Borneo Dream:
- Signed authority form
- The front of your credit card
- A copy of your passport
These copies can be sent to Borneo Dream by email (scanned copies or digital photos) or faxed to us. There will be a 2.5% credit card charge for processing your payment this way (for payments using a Visa or MasterCard credit card). Please note if you pay using an American Express credit card there is a 5% credit card charge.
5. Sending a Payment by SWIFT - International Electronic Bank Transfer
You can send a SWIFT payment / transfer to our business account based in Sabah, Malaysia.
Please note all bank charges for payments to Borneo Dream must be borne by the customer. You will need to send an equivalent amount that, when it is credited to our account, is the same as the invoiced amount (in RM, Malaysian Ringgits).
Our bank account details are as follows:-
- Account name: Borneo Dream Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd (please use our company name in full for the "Beneficiary account name" when sending payment)
- Company registration number (if requested by your Bank): 788821K
- Bank Name: Malayan Banking Berhad (or commonly known as 'Maybank')
- Branch Address: Menara Maybank, Floor 8, 100 Jalan Tun Perak, Malaysia, 50050
- Account number: 510 143 111 363
- SWIFT BIC: MBBEMYKL
- Email for payment notification: [email protected]
When you send a bank transfer to us we need you to do the following:-
- Put your surname and invoice number in the reference field in order for us to process the payment.
- Please confirm by email when you have sent a payment (deposit or full payment) to us. Email the Dream Team with your surname, invoice number and total amount paid. If you get a payment completion reference number then please include it.
6. Sending Bank Transfer from a Malaysian Bank Account
For those with a Malaysian Bank Account you can choose to send on-line bank transfer to our Maybank Account (see Bank account details above). Please email a transfer confirmation slip to [email protected] once payment has been sent.
7. Already in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah?
If you are already in Kota Kinabalu, alongside buying on-line via our web site, you can choose between the following payment options too:
Come and visit our Sales Office located in central Kota Kinabalu at G27 Wisma Sabah, Jalan Tun Fuad Stephen (09:00 - 18:00 , Mon - Sat). You can pay by cash or by VISA / Mastercard credit card (2% credit card fee).
Visit a Maybank outlet to pay cash in via the cash deposit machine. We then need you to take a photo of the deposit receipt with your phone and email it to us at [email protected] Our account number is as follows:
- Account name: Borneo Dream Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd
- Maybank Account number: 510 143 111 363