PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy 'PPB' Diver Speciality Course, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
The PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy 'PPB' Speciality course, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah with Borneo Dream will assist all divers in polishing their buoyancy control beyond the PADI Open Water Diver level. The goal of PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy training is to enhance the student’s buoyancy control abilities through knowledge development and skills practice. So, start today and be a better diver, gracefully gliding through the underwater world!
We believe this is the most important course any new, or experienced diver, can take part in. Every Diver who has completed the PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy (PPB) speciality dive as part of their PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course has noticed a big improvement in their diving ability. In fact, the most common thing we see with divers is that they are generally over weighted, this can be due to many reasons - from 'I never lost those extra kilos from training' to 'I like being heavy, heavy is safe' . . . Many are then tempted to complete the full PADI PPB speciality course.
PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Diver Speciality Course by Borneo Dream, Kota Kinabalu
The PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy 'PPB' Speciality course, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah has two (2) ocean dives and is completed in 1 day. The course takes place in the safe training conditions of Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park. During the course you will learn about PADI’s “Basic Weighting Guidelines" as well as have the opportunity during your course dives to polish buoyancy control beyond the Open Water Diver level via the following skills development:-
- Positioning and distributing weight for comfort and desired body position (trim in the water)
- Buoyancy checks
- Establishing neutral buoyancy during all segments of a dive
Borneo Dream also likes to make this course fun and will include different underwater games during your course dives, all aimed at improving your buoyancy.
You could also combine this course with the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer speciality course - so not only do you perfect your diving buoyancy skills to help you dive closer to coral reefs, you also learn more about how to take great underwater photos too. A nice combination!
Keep level with a PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy 'PPB' Diver Speciality Course, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
PADI Course Itinerary - Peak Performance Buoyancy
You will meet our Dive crew at 8:45am at Jesselton Point Jetty in central Kota Kinabalu. Please refer to your Booking Email for your meeting location arrangements. Please beware our boats will depart on time and should miss your collection you will need to contact our office on +60178118149 immediately.
Today you will complete the two course dives in our local marine park, with lunch on a tropical island. There will be one course dive in the morning and one course dive after lunch. You will be dropped back at Jesselton Point Jetty in centra Kota Kinabalu around 4pm.
PADI Course Pre-Requisites
The minimum age for the PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Speciality course is 10 years with a certification of at least PADI Open Water Diver or similar.
Be in good health to go scuba diving. If you are on any medication you should consult your doctor before signing up.
- PADI Certification (upon successfully completing the course)
- Two open water course dives
- Free use of our rental dive gear (mask, snorkel, full foot fins, BCD, 3mm shorty tropical wetsuit, regulator and gauges)
- Lunch (choose from a choice of local dishes)
- Small groups with a low Instructor to Student ratio, often lower than 1:4
- Free flow water on our boats
- Instruction in English, Malay or Chinese
- Boat transfers from Jesselton Point Jetty in central Kota Kinabalu (and Jesselton Point jetty fee)
- 6% Sales & Service Tax on the course price as applicable from 1st March 2019
What's not included?
- Sabah Parks Diving Permit - RM 21.20 Malaysian RM 53.00 Non Malaysian
- Collection from your hotel
What do I need to bring during my PADI Course?
- Swim wear - Please be ready to get wet straight away :-)
- Sun tan lotion
- Any personal items
- Money in case you want an ice cream...
- A smile
Notes - PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Course
PADI Liability Forms and a PADI Medical Form must be signed by the participant before the PADI Course starts. You need to have minimum 18 hours free after diving before flying on a plane, or changing altitude > 300 metres, in line with PADI safety standards.
Any participant under 18 years is supervised by a parent or guardian at all times.
No posts found