PADI Open Water Diver Course in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah with Borneo Dream
The world's most famous Scuba Diving Course! Thinking of learning to dive during your holiday in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah? Then choose the PADI Open Water Diver Course with Borneo Dream. The PADI Open Water (OW) Diver course is available to those aged 15 years and above. If you are between 10 - 14 years then you can complete the PADI Junior Open Water Diver course instead.
Take your first step in learning to dive in the tropical waters of Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park, Kota Kinabalu - we can not think of a better place for you to learn to dive!
The full PADI Open Water Diver Course with Borneo Dream in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah takes 3.5 days to complete (0.5 days for the required pre-study, 3 days on our boat diving). During your PADI Open Water Diver course, you will complete five (5) confined water skill sessions, some small water stamina tests and four (4) ocean dives to a maximum of 18m. Go diving along pretty reefs and see a wide variety of marine life (including Nemo!). You'll also practice some of the diving skills you learned during the skill sessions.
PADI Open Water Diver Course, Learn to dive in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia with Borneo Dream
For your PADI Open Water Diver course you need to complete the study phases before you start the pool / ocean sessions. If you are interested in completing the study phase prior to reaching Kota Kinabalu, Sabah then choose the PADI Open Water Diver referral option or PADI e-Learning - with these options you can just focus on just enjoying the diving whilst on holiday!
At Borneo Dream we focus on delivering high quality, safe and fun scuba diving experiences - when completing the PADI Open Water Diver Course with the Dream Team you can expect the best diving experience in Kota Kinabalu:
- Enjoy boat transfers on our spacious, well equipped and comfortable diving boats.
- We have small ratios of students / divers per PADI Instructor (providing highly personalised attention and service).
- We only use qualified, 'teaching status' friendly Dive Professionals and qualified Skippers.
- We only use well maintained, fully functioning, high quality dive gear
- We can provide PADI course instruction in English, Mandarin, Cantonese or Berhasa Malay
So what are you waiting for? Learning to scuba dive, through the PADI Open Water Diver course has never been so enticing!
Not sure? Still have some more questions about your PADI Open Water Diver Course in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia? Then contact Borneo Dream and ask away I'm sure we can help, with our many years of experience we can always find a way to make your holiday memorable for the all the right reasons.
- No sorting
- Oldest Items First
- Newest Items First
- Sort by Position: Low to High
- Sort by Position: High to Low
- Sort Alphabetically: A to Z
- Sort Alphabetically: Z to A
- Sort by Price: Low to High
- Sort by Price: High to Low
- Sort by Popularity: Low to High
- Sort by Popularity
- Sort by Bestselling
- Sort by discount: Low to High
- Sort by discount: High to Low