PADI eLearning Open Water Diver Course in Kota Kinabalu
The PADI eLearning Open Water Diver Course is an ideal choice if you would like to complete all the pre-study in advance of your holiday and just focus on the scuba diving training activities (the "getting wet" part of the course) during your holiday in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. The PADI elearning Open Water Diver Course still involves completing the three (3) day PADI Open Water Diver Course in Kota Kinabalu but you complete all your academics online via PADI eLearning in advance of your holiday (including completing the Knowledge Reviews, quizzes and final exam).
During your PADI eLearning Open Water Diver Course all
your confined skilled and open water dives are completed in the lovely, warm
and vibrant tropical waters of Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park located in front
of Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
This course price is for completing the three day PADI
elearning open water Diver Course with Borneo Dream as long as you choose
Borneo Dream as your PADI dive centre when you registered for PADI elearning
open water and you can do this via the following link -
PADI eLearning Open Water Diver Course Registration. Please
note you will need to pay for your registration with PADI on top of this course
price (Approximately USD 184.00 per person which is paid to PADI). You must
register through the link above so that your registration is against Borneo
Dream PADI Dive Centre Number S-36409.
Save some time with the PADI eLearning Open Water
Diver Course in Kota Kinabalu!
If you'd like to make the most of your time on holiday building up your diving experience, whilst enjoying our great PADI instruction and toasty tropical waters, then you could consider adding on of the following after you complete your PADI Open Water Diver Course with PADI eLearning:-
- Join us for a day of 'fun diving with our Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park Diving Trip for certified divers. Here you can start to get comfortable with your diving skills, and build up your diving confidence, with the comfort of being with the same lovely Dive Crew you learned to dive with.
- Add on the PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Course to spend an extra day of diving and practising and improving your diving buoyancy skills so you start you feel like a mermaid, or merman, underwater!
for the PADI Open Water Diver Course in Kota Kinabalu
The itinerary for the PADI eLearning Open Water Diver
Course is the same as the normal PADI Open Water Diver Course just that the
study section is done on-line (you do not need to attend a study session in
Kota Kinabalu). Find out more about the typical itinerary for the three day
course on our
PADI Open Water Diver Course page.
To join a PADI eLearning Open Water Diver Course you must be:-
- Aged 10 years or older.
- Fit, healthy and able to swim comfortably in water to deep to stand up in. You will be required to self certify you are healthy to go diving before you start the course. If you will answer YES to any question on the PADI Medical form we will need to see a signed letter from your doctor saying you are healthy to dive.
- Prepared to complete all study on-line via PADI eLearning.
- Free use of our rental Diving Equipment
- Lunch on diving days
- Low Instructor to Student Ratios, often lower than 1:3
- Free flow water on our boats
- Instruction in English, Malay or Chinese
- A smile!
What’s not included?
- Sabah Parks Diving Permit (RM 21.20 Malaysian RM 53.00 Non Malaysian).
- PADI eLearning registration fee (approximately USD 184.00 per person which is paid to PADI).
What do I need to bring on my diving days?
- A print out of your PADI eLearning exam results
- Swim wear - Please be ready to get wet straight away :-)
- Sun tan lotion
- Dry bag
- Money in case you want an ice cream...
- A smile
Notes - PADI eLearning Open Water Diver Course, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
Please note that you need to have minimum 18 hours free after diving before flying on a plane, or changing altitude > 300 metres, in line with PADI safety standards.