You can send a SWIFT payment/transfer to our business account based in Sabah, Malaysia.
Please note all bank charges for payments to Borneo Dream must be borne by the customer. You will need to send an equivalent amount that, when it is credited to our account, is the same as the invoiced amount or the amount we requested. Our account can only accept Malaysian Ringgit. If you send another currency such as US Dollar then this can delay the process and cause more bank and currency charges which will need to be borne by you.
Our bank account details are as follows:-
- Account name: Borneo Dream Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd (please use our company name in full for the “Beneficiary account name” when sending payment)
- Company registration number (if requested by your Bank): 788821K
- Bank Name: Malayan Banking Berhad (or commonly known as ‘Maybank‘)
- Branch Address: Menara Maybank, Floor 8, 100 Jalan Tun Perak, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 50050
- Account number: 510 143 111 363
- SWIFT BIC: MBBEMYKL
- Email for a payment notification: firstname.lastname@example.org
When you send a bank transfer to us we need you to do the following:-
- Put your surname and/or invoice number in the reference field in order for us to process the payment.
- Please confirm by email when you have sent a payment (deposit or full payment) to us. Email the Dream Team with your surname, invoice number and total amount paid. If you get a payment completion reference number then please include it.